Building Fire Certificate: What to do? (12/8/2021)
About Course100% HRDF Claimable 10 CIDB CCD Point MCO Promotion Please contact our representative for Discount Code RM 20 . Click Fast Response below. Date: 12 Aug 2021 | 9.00 am – 5.00 pm Seat: 25 seats Language: Dual-language (English & Bahasa Malaysia) Please click the Complete Session button on top of every topic to proceed with a new topic.
Buildings at high risk of catching fire must get a Fire Certificate (FC) issued by the Fire and Rescue Department (BOMBA) to ensure public safety. The certificate will be given only to such building owners who have complied with the fire safety guidelines including having in place fire-fighting equipment that is in working order.
This course is designed to equip participants with the right procedure and a better understanding of applying a Fire Certificate.
Modul 1: Introduction
- What is Fire?
- Active & Passive Fire Fighting System
Modul 2: Standard & Regulation
- Local building code regulations and by laws
- Local and International Standards
- Fire Services Act 1988
Modul 3: Procedure & Documentation
- Responsibility for application
- Application Procedure
- Application Requirement
Modul 4: BOMBA Inspection & Testing
- Visual Inspection
- Test Inspection
Modul 5: Insurance
- Case Study
- Do & Don’t
Question & Answer
What Will I Learn?
- Understand the right procedure for applying Fire Certificate.
- Exposed to the documentation for Fire Certificate application
- Be familiar with the responsibility of the owner, authority department, and maintenance team.
- Understand how to Insurance works and what to do.
- Know the best practice of firefighting inspection.