Cooling Tower – Design, Operation & Maintenance (Online) (4/10/2021)
About CourseHRDF Claimable MCO Promotion Please contact our representative for Discount Code RM 20 . Click Fast Response below. Date: 2 October 2021 | 9.00 am – 5.00 pm Seat: 25 seats Language: Dual-language (English & Bahasa Malaysia) Please click the Complete Session button on top of every topic to proceed with a new topic.
Cooling towers are used in a variety of applications. They produce cold water to remove heat from the air in the building.
This course is designed specifically for chiller operators and those responsible for routine cooling tower maintenance. Participants learn the fundamentals of cooling tower fundamentals and maintenance. This course provides important in-depth technical details useful for the participants.
Module 1 : Cooling Tower Fundamentals
- Cooling Towers In HVAC Systems
- Condenser Water System Elements
Module 2 : Cooling Tower Components
- Structural Frame
- Wet Decks/Water Distribution
- Intake Louvers And Drift Eliminators
Module 3 : Tower Configuration And Application
- Types Of Cooling Towers
- Tower Placement And Installation
- Cooling Tower & Make-Up Water Piping
Module 4 : Cooling Tower Controls
- Operational Control
- Operating Safety Controls
Module 5 : Condenser Water Treatment
- Deposition & Corrosion Control
- Water Treatment Control Systems
- Alternative Water Treatment Methods
Module 6 : Cooling Tower Operation And Maintenance
- Tower Commissioning
- Cooling Tower Maintenance
Module 7 : Buying A Cooling Tower
- Defining Tower Performance Requirements
- Cti Ratings And Performance Guarantees
Module 8 : In-Situ Tower Performance Testing
- Why In-Situ Testing?
- Testing Criteria And Methods
Question & Answer
What Will I Learn?
- Learn the characteristics of cooling tower.
- Conducting the proper inspection on cooling towers and developing the maintenance schedule.
- Learn the condenser water treatment.
- Learning the importance of water treatment.
- Understanding the cooling tower fundamentals.