Split Unit Air Conditioning – Operation & Maintenance (30/6/20)
About CourseMCO Promotion Please contact our representative for MCO Promotion. Click Fast Response below. Date: 30 June 2020 (1.30pm - 5.30pm) Seat: 20 seats Please click the Complete Session button on top of every topic to proceed with a new topic.
Conditioning system has become the main component in buildings. The participants will be ex-posed to the theoretical and practical aspects of the safety, operation, installation and maintenance of Air Conditioning system.
Through this approach, participants will be able to learn the actual case studies for better under-standing on air-conditioning and mechanical ventilation systems as well as the proper selection, installation, appropriate maintenance and the correct use of air-conditioning system.
Modul 1: Refrigeration principle.
- PH Chart
Modul 2: Split unit components.
- Metering devices.
- Accessories components.
Modul 3: Refrigeration cycle
- High\Low Pressure
- High\Low Temperature
Modul 4: Selection of split unit air conditioning.
- Cooling load.
- Thermal comfort.
Modul 5: Installation & Maintenance of split unit air conditioning system.
What Will I Learn?
- Understanding on main components involved in Split Unit Air Conditioning system.
- Identifying hazard, assessing the risk and controlling the risk.
- Understanding of proper installation and servicing procedure.
- Able to perform unit selection for Air Conditioning system.
- Able to carry out troubleshooting and preparation of service report