Understanding Of Uniform Building By Law (UBBL) (Online) (27/10/2021)
About Course100% HRDF Claimable 10 CIDB CCD Point MCO Promotion Please contact our representative for Discount Code RM 20 . Click Fast Response below. Date: 27 October 2021 | 9.00 am – 5.00 pm Seat: 25 seats Language: Dual-language (English & Bahasa Malaysia) Please click the Complete Session button on top of every topic to proceed with a new topic.
Every commercial building in Malaysia need to complied with Uniform Building By Law (UBBL) regulations but not many of us really understand the tables and contents in the UBBL.
The purpose of this course is to familiarize workshop participants with knowledge on the fire requirements in UBBL. Most of us doesn’t really Through this approach, participants will be able to learn the actual case studies for better understanding on fire requirements in UBBL 1984.
Modul 1: Overview Of Contents & Objective In Uniform Building By Laws 1984
- Part I to IX
Modul 2: Ventilation & Lighting System For Building
- Air Conditioning & Ventilating System
- Requirement for Lighting System
Modul 3: Importance of Fire Protection System & UBBL For Building
- Overview of fire protection system
- Fire protection equipment
- Fire protection in UBBL
Modul 4: Active & Passive Fire Protection System
- Compartments for building
- Escape route & equipment access
- Methods of route measurement & travel distance
- Detection and alarm system
- Hose reel & hydrant system
- Wet, dry riser & down comer
- Gas Suppression system
- Smoke Spill System & Pressurization
Modul 5: Table One – Ten
- Requirement for Table 1 – 10
Question & Answer
What Will I Learn?
- Understand the fire requirements in UBBL.
- Learn the fire appliance access.
- Be aware of fire safety devices in their office and building
- Be familiar with the building's emergency procedures
- Know the important of UBBL.